Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Living the Real Life

Sorry I haven't written anything in a while, but I have been having waaaayy too much fun living in the real world.

So far this summer has been fantastic and I can tell the good times will just keep on rolling. I've found a small group of friends to do things with and it is so much fun! Whenever a hangout is in order, I know I can call on these guys to get together. It's just like what you'd see on Friends or The Weekenders. The only sad part is that two of our crew will be off to serve missions by the end of August.

Things with Johnny are going well. I brought him out to a family dinner this past Sunday and everyone was excited to meet him. I've had too many people for comfort asking about marriage, but I suppose that's the danger of dating in the Mormon community. One thing I have learned is that having a boyfriend requires a lot of maintenance. Never before have I shaved so much in my life! I do my underarms every other day and my legs get shaved at least once a week now. But I suppose it's worth it =3
And all my hard work will pay off when he takes me to see Jack Johnson in Vancouver this October!


PS: I got a new phone! And I hate it! Okay, maybe that's a little harsh, but nothing will ever be as good as my Motorola rokr. My new one is a Samsung Advance and it's a touch, -ick.

Out with the old: (wasn't he gorgeous!)
In with the new:

No comments:

Post a Comment