Sunday, June 13, 2010

An Official Announcement

It's official. Johnny and I are "a thing", "dating", "in a relationship", whatever you want to call it.

I'm still trying to wrap my head around the whole idea. Just over a week ago I was a young single lady with no attachments to anyone. Now I have a gentleman caller - a boyfriend, for those of you a little less old-fashioned.

Ooh, I think I like the sound of that: "I have a boyfriend". And I'm not just saying that to get some creeper off my back.

I now have someone to open the door for me, someone to pay for my meals at a restaurant, someone to cuddle with when I'm cold, someone to do whatever I ask of them and all I have to do is smile and look as pretty as he thinks I am. . . I could get used to this.

1 comment:

  1. le sigh leinani le sigh. but I am happy for both of y'all. Now I just need to find one and we could go on double dates. :D

    ReplyDelete