Saturday, January 4, 2014

A Whole New World

Well it's finally happened. Joe and I are living together like a proper, grown up married couple. We've got ourselves a cute apartment in GP and things are going swell. We moved in over the Christmas holidays and by New Year's we were settled in enough to have our first house guests over to ring in the new year.

Our place doesn't have internet yet, so that's why you haven't heard from me sooner. Thankfully we live close to the library so it's only a 15 minute walk for me if I want internet. If I were really thinking, I would have taken some pictures of the place with my phone so I could share it with you! But alas, you'll have to wait for the awesomeness.

I don't have a job yet, but I've been in contact with the clinic I worked with over the summer so I'm just waiting for the boss to come back from holidays to hear the verdict. Hopefully something works out. With me being jobless I've gotten my first real taste of housewifery. I send Joe off to work in the morning with a smooch and then I have the house to myself to clean and launder and play xbox and by the time Joe gets back in the evening I have a delicious dinner ready for him and me. Being home all day can get a little boring (hence why I'm here at the library), but I've found housework to be surprisingly fulfilling. It actually feels good to clean the house and keep things tidy. (If only my mother could see me now!)

Anyway, I just wanted to drop a quick line to let you all know what I've been up to. I'll probably make another trip to the library next week and when I do, I'll be prepared to share pictures and bring the world up to speed on how my December was.

Until next time, stay warm, my lovelies!

No comments:

Post a Comment