Friday, November 1, 2013

Favourite Friday II

Hello!

Yes it's been a while. School has certainly been keeping me busy this semester. I feel like I've never worked harder in school than I have this year! Maybe that's why I feel smarter too...

Anyway, I hope the rest of your October was wonderful and your Halloween was enjoyable.

I've got a bit of spare time on my hands this morning so I decided to write a Favourite Friday post! You know, since it is Friday after all.

Today's favourite comes a friend of mine who took her kids out Trick-or-Treating last night. I guess it was her youngest son's first time out on the streets, so he was pretty excited. She shared a video of his excitement and it is just precious! So precious that I had to share it with you too. Enjoy!


Apparently he did this at every. single. house. All night long. Adorable. 

No comments:

Post a Comment