Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Brave

So I saw Brave last night with my mum and my sister and I loved it. My favourite character was by far her father because he reminded me a little of my own father. He's this big brutish guy who can do everything and probably scares most people when they first meet him, but when it comes to his daughter, he's a big softie who supports her in all she does, especially if it involves being awesome and not chasing after boys.

However, I did have one issue with the movie...

Her hair was completely unrealistic! Merida had big, thick, poofy, gorgeous red hair that never tangled and was always bouncy and full of life. The fact that she never got anything stuck in it was a miracle to me. The thing that annoyed me most was the bounce her hair had. It's as if her hair had a life of it's own, and I know she didn't have a blow dryer or mousse to get it to do any of that crap!

I`m just being ridiculous. I really did love the movie and I really did love her hair. Disney seems to be on a kick recently of giving its princesses crazy hair. (liiiiike Tangled for instance??)

If you haven't seen Brave, go see it cause it's awesome! Or don't. You have your agency, make your own decision!

3 comments:

  1. Haha! Nice. I know... insane hair. I had to go back and see if I did a review...and I did!
    It's true that dad was awesome.

    http://trudyisawesome.blogspot.ca/2012/06/you-can-choose-your-own-fate.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! funny cuz that's the back-up plan for Avengers tonight... ;p Thanks! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. You never said what your secret was! Are you allowed to share yet???

    ReplyDelete