Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Aaaand, We're Back!

Did you miss me?

I hope you didn't. I hope you were all so busy having wonderful summer adventures that you didn't miss me at all. Or, if you live in the southern hemisphere, I hope you were having equally wonderful winter adventures to distract from the lack of me in your blog-life. 

I had a great summer. And I feel all ready to go for school this semester (not really. I've still been making last minute changes to my schedule).

Here's what my summer contained:
  • One week in Utah. Complete with time spent with my best friend, Selina as well as a small branch of my brown family. 
  • A new job. I work for a wonderful lady named Jo and I can't wait to tell you more about her. 
  • One week spent in northern Alberta getting to know my newest nephew.
  • A generous helping of the Settlers of Catan. A LOT of Catan. 
  • One season of club rugby. It was great going out to practices and games and meeting some new faces. 
  • A weekend in Whitefish. Helping my friend Becks photograph a wedding. 
  • One week at Kootenay. Camping with the family in the best place on earth! 
  • One wedding anniversary celebrated more than a week late. I'll explain why later, but I'm sure those of you who know our situation already know why. 
What did you do this summer? I hope you had a good one!


2 comments:

  1. Nice to see your face again :D Your hair is getting so long! When can you donate? Does it have to be longer if it's so curly?

    Also, I felt the desire to say...I have played Settlers of Catan once...it was fun :)

    You already know about my summer...wedding and vacation and such :D
    Glad you're back ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've still got a ways to go before I can donate. Especially if I want to have any hair left after I chop it, haha. Glad to be back!

    ReplyDelete