Wednesday, November 23, 2011

if he doesn't find me handy, he'll at least find me handsome.

I've become a muffin pro, I make my own meals and I can fix the dryer. Look at me go!

About a month ago we had to get our dryer replaced because the original conked out on us. However, when I went to use the new one for the first time, I discovered that the tubey thingy on the back was not securely attached so it came off and the dryer ended up blowing hot air into our bathroom/laundry area! If the only roll of duct tape wasn't in the car with Johnny at work I would have fixed it right away, but it was and so the job got put off. But on Monday, November 21st, I - Leinani, a girl with zero experience fixing dryers - rolled up my sleeves, rolled out the duct tape and fixed that sucker! 
Here's the original patch job... No good. 
My patch job! awesome! 
Yeah! 
I think Red Green would be proud.
Yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment