Monday, October 10, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

And for you Americans out there, you have to wait cause your thanksgiving isn't til November, ha!

I love October for so many reasons and one of them is because of the many holidays it has: Thanksgiving, Halloween and my birfday. Ooh, and my husband's birfday, too! I have so many reasons to celebrate this month, yay!

What with it being Thanksgiving, I thought I'd share a small list of the things I'm grateful for:

1. My husband (bet you didn't see that one coming) - I couldn't ask to be married to anyone better, he is so good to me. He supports me in all I do and makes me feel like a princess everyday.

2. My family - My parents are so supportive and helpful, my dad always makes me laugh and my mom has been a great role model for me. My siblings are great - even though my brothers can be idiots, I know they're good boys and my sister is turning out to be a pretty cool girl even though she started out as a psycho.

3. My home - Even though the doorways are a little cramped and the upstairs neighbors can be a bit noisy, I am grateful to have a place of my own with Johnny and it really is the perfect place for our needs right now.

4. My team - I know I've mentioned them before on the blog, but I am so grateful to be a part of the Pronghorns. I was glad to be part of them last year, but this year now that I'm living alone most of the time, it really makes a difference to have this great group of girls as friends and teammates.

There are so many other things I could mention here, but then that would turn out to be a pretty long post. So lets just say I have many blessings to be thankful for.

Happy Thanksgiving! 



1 comment: