Wednesday, February 2, 2011

67. Go Horseback Riding in the Winter

This one was so much fun! My friend, who we shall call Small, invited me and Johnny out to her farm for a visit. So we went and had a blast. Going out to the farm made me realize what a city girl I am, but it was still great. The weather was perfect: there was snow on the ground but it wasn't too cold either. I feel like this is more something I should show you rather than tell you, so here are some photos from the day:

Here I am with my horse. Can't remember her name for the life of me. I think it was something like Maggie, or Pepper? I have no clue.


Here we all are on our horses. We rode around Small's pastures and checked on the cows and we would have stayed out longer but our horses had had enough and became incredibly difficult to urge forward. It was still a good time nonetheless.

No comments:

Post a Comment