Friday, September 17, 2010

One for the Road

Hey friends!

I've got a bit of time to kill at the institute before Friday Forum, so I thought I'd write up a quick little blog while I wait.

Problem is, I don't have much to talk about. Maybe I'll just give you a rundown on what my week's been like. . .

Insitute started on Monday and I am loving my classes so far! I'm taking an Isaiah class with brother Wood and a New Testament class with Brother Reid. If there's anyone reading that has an opportunity to go to institute, do it! It's tons of fun and a really great way to spend an hour of your day. (Plus you get free parking)

My school classes are going well. I feel like I look like crap all the time because of my training in the mornings and then badminton class in the afternoons, I'm always in sweaty gym clothes! But on the days when I only have lectures, I make myself look pretty to make up for it. My poetry class is interesting so far. I'm pretty sure it's going to be a challenge. I sat next to this awful girl in my last class and she made the meanest, snippy comments about everything that people said! I'm never sitting by her again. I think I really like my evening psychology class. I've made two friends in there and we seem to get along really well.

I've been working hard in rugby practices and I think it's starting to pay off. The soreness has gone in my legs and it's getting easier for me to keep up with the rest of the team. Our first game is on Sunday and I'm both nervous and excited for it. I'll let you know how it goes.

Aaannd, that's my week. Sort of.

Ooh! Johnny took me out on Tuesday and we saw Despicable Me. It was so cute!

2 comments:

  1. Reid. Is. Awesome. (and glad to hear about the rest haha)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poetry Class?!!!! I totally want to go to it with you one day. don't make me beg. PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE!!!!! ok I'll stop begging hope your game was smashing. And Despicable Me is FANTASTIC. AS for institute I'll wait til Kris comes and we'll go to a class together

    ReplyDelete