Monday, September 27, 2010

Falling Behind

Oh my word. Three of my games have gone by and I haven't told you about any of them.

We've won all of them so far! Woot!

Our first game was in Calgary on Sunday the 19th against U of C. It was an exhibition game so coach told us to just go out there and have fun. No pressure. Except I was scared out of my mind! This was going to be my very first game in the two years since I tore my ACL and I was understandably nervous. But you know, it turned out okay. In fact, I feel like it was one of the best first games of the season that I've ever played. We won 38 - 0. Did I mention that the Pronghorns rock?

Our second and third games took place just this past weekend in beautiful British Columbia. on Friday we took a morning flight out to Victoria to play against UVic. We stomped them 64 - 0. I loved Victoria, it's so pretty out there and it also reminded me of New Zealand. On Saturday we took the ferry to Vancouver and did some sightseeing. I met up with a couple friends from high school and they took me around to see a bit of the city. It was pretty fun. Sunday was the big game day against UBC. This was the one that the whole team was anticipating. And it turned out to be a good one. It was a pretty physical game, but we came out on top with a 36 - 7 win. We got home around midnight last night. I took some pretty sweet photos, but I'll have to upload them later.

That's all I have time for right now, but I hope to get those photos up soon. Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment