Saturday, December 8, 2012

Calories

Here's a snippet of the conversation that happened on Johnny and I's most recent video chat

Johnny: "So I found out how many calories are in that soup I told you about."
Nani: "Oh? What's in it?"
J: "Just a cup has 1000 calories!"
N: "Well it's a good thing I'm not scared of calories."
J: "..."
N: "I eat calories for breakfast!"
J: "..."
N: "I eat calories for breakfast, lunch, and dinner!"
J: "..."
N: "And then you know what I do with them? I burn them! Hahahahahaha!"
J: "..."
N: "Baby, why aren't you laughing? I'm hilarious!"
J: "You are so sad."

I thought I was pretty funny, I was laughing my head of and Johnny just shook his head. After all my laughing that made me think of Happy Gilmore and one of my favourite lines...

*Warning, this scene contains mild language. But it's still pretty funny.

1 comment:

  1. Ahaha. I like your conversation! There there Nani, all that has to think you're funny is you ;)

    ReplyDelete