Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Where The Heck Have I Been??!

BC, that's where!


Camping at one of my all time favourite places in the world, Kootenay Lake, in a little resort called Bayshore. My family and I camped there for the first time in the summer of 2007 and we've been back almost every summer since then. I love it there. I love the lake; I love Crawford Bay, the little artisan town nearby; I love the fish and chips at JB's; and I love the Riondell branch we go to for church on Sundays. When I grow up, I am going to bring my own family to camp there as well.

The trip was awesome, as expected. My favourite part was that I got to hang out with my cousin Chelsie, whom I've never really gotten to know well before. She's married and has two adorable daughters. She took me and a couple other cousins into town and we had fun searching for the best BC fruit we could find. We all had such a good time.

I have some exciting news. (okay, you may not get excited, but I sure am!) While I was camping I decided to make a list of 101 things to do in 1001 days. A few of my friends have already made lists like this and I've always thought it was a good idea, but never felt like writing one myself. I'll post the list once I finish writing it...

No comments:

Post a Comment