Monday, October 20, 2014

Following through

I almost forgot!

In my last post I promised to post a picture of my Halloween costume that I wore for the party this past weekend. So here it is:


I went as Buddha. 

I knew I wanted to incorporate my pregnant belly into my costume seeing as I may not have it for another Halloween depending on when I get pregnant with my future babies. So I thought of a lot of different round things before I settled on this one. 

Here's the breakdown of my costume:
- red chinese silk robe (already had this, found at Catholic Charities years ago)
- flowy brown maternity capris (inherited from sister-in-law)
- nude coloured t-shirt (this was the only thing I had to buy! Value Village for 5$)
- gold silky sash (bought at Catholic Charities a while ago as a scarf)
- beady necklace (from Reitmans)
- big wooden hoopy earrrings (gift from a friend so I have no idea where they're from)

A few of my other ideas were a disco ball, the death star from star wars, and an M&M. I think I made the right decision. What do you think??

4 comments: