Friday, June 13, 2014

Hey!

Has it only been a month since I last posted? I thought it'd been longer so now I don't feel so bad.

Many excitements have been happening in my world lately. My lil brother is now a missionary and currently working hard in St John, New Brunswick. Joe and I went to Hawaii and had a marvellous time (which I plan to write a separate post for). After our Hawaii trip, before we went back to GP, we spent 4 days at home with the family for my convocation! I finally graduated from the U of L and it was a lovely day.
Here's me and the pronghorn!
Here's me and my mama!
Here's me and Joe!
Aaand here's me dealing with the lovely wind.





































And if all that's not exciting enough, there's one more thing...

On April 1st, I found out that I am pregnant.
Ho-ly crap. 













Don't worry, more on that later...

No comments:

Post a Comment