Monday, March 31, 2014

Sasquatch

I love it when I hear girls complain about their hairy legs. 

Or when I'm with a girl wearing shorts and I love when she's all "Ugh, don't look at my legs. I haven't shaved today." So naturally, I look. And 9 times out of 10, I laugh and say, "Oh honey, you're cute." And then I proceed to show her my legs. 

See, I'm not very big on the whole let's-remove-every-inch-of-hair-on-your-body-because-you're-a-girl-and-girls-shouldn't-have-hair thing. It's not that I don't like the way my legs feel and look when they are hairless, it's just that I am so dang lazy. Seriously. 

For me, the average length of time that passes between leg shavings is 2 months. The longest I've gone (that I can remember) is 5 months. In the summer, I will shave as often as once a month. I know, high maintenance, right?

And I know what all my lady friends are thinking, "Ew! Girl! Aren't you concerned that someone will see your disgusting fuzz stumps and be totally disgusted by you and your inhygienic ways?!"

Ladies, allow me to let you in on a secret: 

Most people are not observant enough to notice when my legs are hairy! (And yours too, probably)

Trust me, if I can wear a knee length skirt to church without making anyone throw up with legs like this: 
 

Then I'm pretty sure you can get away with shorts and a week of stubble.

No comments:

Post a Comment