Monday, June 27, 2011

Seeing Green

This is what I wore today:




Notice anything strange about this outfit? For someone who hates the colour green, I sure wore a lot of it today.

Here's how it happened: I was mostly lazing about this morning in the green shirt you see in the photo along with my pajama bottoms. But once I had to go out I threw on the green shorts you see and started looking for a different shirt to wear. Then I caught a look at myself in the mirror and thought, "hmm, I wonder if I can make this work?". You see a while ago, back when the Cream blog was still running, Ginger posted about monochrome outfits from head to toe and since then I've only really made one successful outfit with this tactic. Until today. So I accessorized with a green and gold bracelet and a ring with a turquoise leather flower on it, and voila. I stepped into the world a mess of green and brown.

But I want to know: was it a total flop? Or did I actually look somewhat decent today? I didn't really care because I was comfortable and in the sun and happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment