Thursday, December 16, 2010

essays should be allowed to be written in blog format

There are so many things that I love about the Christmas season: the snow (in moderation), visits with the family, the food, and the music. But every silver lining has its cloud and that cloud is finals.

Right now what is killing me is the final essay I have to write for my english class. If essay writing were like blogging, I'd be set. But it's not, and that's why I just spent the enitre afternoon and evening in the library only to get two paragraphs down that I will probably end up re-writing tomorrow. On the bright side, I've been doing some really interesting readings for my research topic, but that doesn't make the writing any easier.

Anyway, enough of my complaints. I'm sure that if you have any other university friends that's all you're hearing from them as well. I just have a question to ask of you, my readers. Is it sad that today is the 16th and that I've only just set up my Christmas tree this morning?

1 comment:

  1. First off... no it's not sad - sadly I have no tree (insert sad face here). Secondly... I'm Canadian and I dislike snow. I like the look of it but I hate the cold.

    ReplyDelete